ISFJs place a great deal of importance on their personal relationships. They’re generally very giving and loving people, who place the needs of others above their own. They sometimes have a problem with becoming overly emotionally needy, and with keeping their true feelings hidden from others. They take their commitments very seriously, and seek lifelong relationships. ISFJs are extremely dependable, and put forth a lot of energy into keeping things running smoothly. They sometimes have difficulty saying “no” when asked to do something, and therefore may be taken for granted.
- Warm, friendly and affirming by nature
- Service-oriented, wanting to please others
- Good listeners
- Will put forth lots of effort to fulfill their duties and obligations
- Excellent organizational capabilities
- Good at taking care of practical matters and daily needs
- Usually good (albeit conservative) at handling money
- Take their commitments seriously, and seek lifelong relationships
- Don’t pay enough attention to their own needs
- May have difficulty branching out into new territory
- Extreme dislike of conflict and criticism
- Unlikely to express their needs, which may cause pent-up frustrations to build inside
- Have difficulty leaving a bad relationship
- Have difficulty moving on after the end of a relationship
In 2 hours and 45mins I will be taking my GED test.
June 4th: Language, Writing.
Lord it is in your hands, it is your will, and your timing.
I’m shattered and going to bed. Its the time when my thoughts go round in my head. Thoughts of my struggles, past, present, good times and bad, memories and what I wish had happened and what I dream will happen. I don’t just leave my thoughts there. I pray for my future, I pray that God will help me through my struggles and any battle I may ever face. I thank him for the times of laughter and joy, the friends and family I have and I pray that I will be courageous. Not only that I pray for others. I pray for their struggles, I pray that even if they don’t know God that they would feel a overwhelming comfort. I pray for you, the person reading this. I just want you to know that there’s people out there that love and pray for you <3